Followers

Monday, 24 January 2011

Pre Season

My original pre-season games were not suited to me, i was playing very small reputation clubs at home and i wanted a way for both my younger players and my more experienced players to be ready for a new season.
However, games against Barnet and Boreham Wood could not be cancelled and these are feeder clubs to Arsenal.

I myself set up games vs Gremio away and also played Braga away.
I was experimenting with tactics and found the one that suited my Arsenal Team very quickly.

The formation itself is 4-3-1-2. The 3 all being Central Midfielders with an Attacking Midfielder in front of these.

I'll post more about my Formation in a later post, for now here's my scores against Barnet, Boreham Wood, Gremio and a friendly I set up for my younger players against Slough Town.




No comments:

Post a Comment